Chips And Crackers
- Why Homemade chips & crackers?
- Over 20 kinds of grain, lentil, bean, rice, corn, and nut flours to make chips & crackers from
- Whole Grain Classes: Chips, crackers, and really quick quick breads
- Why store-bought chips are the worst foods, and cost up to 25 times more than healthy home-made
- Cost, Calories, & Nutrition in “Crunch!”: Alice Crackers versus Commercial Crackers
- Fritos Original Corn Chips Nutrition versus Homemade Corn Chips
Meet the Grains: where to buy them, how to mill them, etc.
- Where to Buy Whole Grains, Beans, Legumes, Nuts, Seeds, and Flour
- Why you should mill your own flour and flakes
- Which Grain Mill is Best?
- Meet the grains: a mix for home-milled multi-grain flour
World Health Organization studies on health and longevity
- Why do 50 Nations have longer Life Spans than the USA?
- Who Shrunk the Americans? According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Americans are shrinking in height, a key indicator of declining health.
- Diet and having a long and disability-free life
- American risks factors of premature death and disability (DALY)
- Leading causes of Disability Adjusted Life Years (DALY)
- Eating enough nuts & seeds is very important for good health
- Nutrition of Butter & Oil versus Flaxseed, Sesame Seed, and Poppy Seed
- Should we be eating a Paleolithic diet?
- Why you can’t survive on only Swiss chard
- Nutrient Balance of Vegetables
- White Flour is Killing You
- Who Stole the Nutrition from Wheat — and Why?
- White Flour: What Fiber, Protein, and Healthy oils are missing?
- White Flour: What Vitamins & Minerals are Missing?
- Dishonest Labeling: How to Tell if Something is Really Whole Grain
- White flour, not whole wheat flour, the main ingredient of most artisan bakery breads
- Baked goods have food dyes, chemicals, and unhealthy ingredients
- Sugar, the bitter truth. Should it be regulated?
- Best Nutrition Book you can buy: Nutrition for Health and Health Care by Whitney
- Look Before You Eat – the history of Food Cheating
- Why you Can’t Just say No. David Kessler’s “The End of Overeating. Taking control of the insatiable American appetite”.
- After the Harvest – How do you keep Pests & Varmints away? Peter Golob’s “Crop Post-Harvest: Science and Technology”
- Fire and Why We Exist. Richard Wrangham’s “Catching Fire: How cooking made us human”
- Getting in Touch With Your Inner Neanderthal. Gregory Cochran’s “The 10,000 Year Explosion. How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution”.
Where to buy my book
Crunch! Whole Grain Artisan Chips and Crackers: Low-Fat, Low-Sugar, Low-Salt Snack, Garnish or Croutons New, Easy, No-roll method: