This video shows how to make your own custom whole grain mix, a key ingredient in the cracker and chip recipes in my book, “Crunch! Whole Grain Artisan Chips and Crackers.” The mix of grains left whole has a one-year shelf-life, and is chock full of flavor, fiber, and nutrition. Best of all, whole grain mix transforms the cracker into a crunchy work of art you can’t resist eating.
- Book Reviews
- Chips & Crackers
- Dietary supplements can be spiked with hazardous drugs
- Video: How To Make Custom Crackers From Your Favorite Ingredients
- Video: DIY whole grain mix for homemade crackers and chips
- Book review of Humboldt Life on America’s marijuana frontier
- Video: How to make your own whole grain crackers — Easy, healthy, and delicious