These are my favorite crackers now, not only are they stunning to look at, but they taste great, look great, and are very nutritious. I bet even Dr. Lustig would approve of them since they’re a mix of soluble and insoluble fibers. Plus I mill my own flour with a Family Grain Mill, which grinds a much coarser flour than store-bought whole grain flour. I am not selling the Family Grain mill, nor do I get a commission from anyone who does or the company that makes them.
- Book Reviews
- Chips & Crackers
- Dietary supplements can be spiked with hazardous drugs
- Video: How To Make Custom Crackers From Your Favorite Ingredients
- Video: DIY whole grain mix for homemade crackers and chips
- Book review of Humboldt Life on America’s marijuana frontier
- Video: How to make your own whole grain crackers — Easy, healthy, and delicious